Date & Location
Date: 9th – 11th December 2018
The Symposium will take place mid December, from 9th untill 11th December 2018 at the FAU in Erlangen.
Lecture Hall C1
Chemikum of the FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg
During december the famous German Christmas markets take place. The most famous one, the Nürnberger Christkindelsmarkt, can be reached from Erlangen within 30 min by train.
Additionally we will organize a visit to the charming Erlangen Christmas Market within the time frame of the symposium.
- Airport Nürnberg (from the airport you can either take the bus 30, direction “Erlangen Arcaden”, which will take you directly to the Chemikum, stop “Erlangen Süd”, or a taxi (ca. 30 min)
- Airport München (ca. 3 h by train)
- Airport Frankfurt (ca. 3 h by train)
By public transports:
- Train: main station of Erlangen (Hauptbahnhof Erlangen)
- Bus: form the main station of Elangen departure the following buses:
- Bus 287 direction “Technische Fakultät”, stop “Technische Fakultät”, then ca. 5 min walking to the Chemikum
- Bus 293 direction “Bruck Bahnhof”, stop “Erlangen Sebaldussiedlung”, then ca. 2 min walking to the Chemikum
- Highway A3: exit “Erlangen-Tennenlohe”, direction “Erlangen-Tennenlohe/Erlangen-Ost/Süd”, after ca. 3 km take the exit “Gräfenberg/Erlangen-Ost/Tennenlohe/Eltersdorf”, take the second exit in the roundabout, follow “Kurt-Schumacher-Str.”, turn left at “Erwin-Rommel-Str.”, take the first street to the right, “Nikolaus-Fiebiger-Str.”, follow this street untill you reach the parking of the Chemikum on the left side.
- Highway A73: exit “Erlangen-Bruck”, direction “Erlangen-Süd/Erlangen-Bruck”, follow the “Paul-Gossen-Str./B4”, after ca. 3 km take the exit “Gräfenberg/Erlangen-Ost/Tennenlohe/Eltersdorf”, turn left and follow “Kurt-Schumacher-Str.”, turn left at “Erwin-Rommel-Str.”, take the first street to the right, “Nikolaus-Fiebiger-Str.”, follow this street untill you reach the parking of the Chemikum on the left side.